Recently we have answer the query of Does DU SOL accepts NIOS students and now here on this page we will discuss how you can apply or register online for sol du admission in B.A. or B.Com.
Before you do apply the registration process please scan your documents in pc and must carry your phone with you, below is the list of documents required for admission and procedure how NIOS students can apply online on SOL website in 2018.
List of Documents Required for Admission in SOL
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Marksheet.
- (current students can send scanned copy of the Provisional Certificate)
- Scanned copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates studied from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP,Bihar,Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
Admission Date for UG Courses in SOL DU
|Details||Previous Year’s Dates|
|SOL DU 2018 Online Application & Sale & Receipt of DU SOL Application Form 2018 begins||August 2018|
|sale of SOL Application Form 2017 (Online & Offline)- Without Late Fees||31-Aug|
|Receipt of SOL Application Form 2018 (Online & Offline)- With Late Fees of Rs. 200||15-Sep|
How You Can Apply / Register for SOL DU Admission Online
- Access the official site sol.du.ac.in
- On the home page right hand side corner you will see 2 options login & register.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Here you have to enter your Candidate Email ID, Confirm Email ID, Candidate’s Name, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate Gender, Enter Catpcha and finally click on Submit button.
- After successful submission an pop window will appear which stating following message “You have successfully registered and you login information will be sent to your registered mobile number & EMAIL ID”.
Step 1: Once again open the sol.du.ac.in official website & click on Login button.
Step 2: Now you have to enter Email ID & Password and click on submit button.
Step 3: In the form you have to provide course details and have to choose
Course (i.e. B.A., B.com), Medium of Instruction, Students Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/PWD), Type of School,
Step 4: You can see drop down in each box so choose the category accordingly in the form.
Step 5: In the next box give Board Details. Have to give 10th & 12th Board details from the column accordingly you have to provide following details:
Name of the Board, Year of Passing, Exam Roll No., Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained, Percentage of Marks, School Code & Exam Center Code.
Step 6: In the next step you have to enter your personal details such as
Campus, Name of Student, DOB, Father & Mother Name, Address, Pin code, Mobile Number, Email ID, Marital Status, Name of Bank Account Holder & Bank Account Number & click on Save Button.
Step 7: In the next step you have to give Subject Details for which you want to apply after choosing the subject click on “Save” button and move to next step.
Step 8: After uploading all the documents now you can make the payment online net banking and finally take the print of the receipt.
I am sure you have found it helpful if have any query or suggestion in mind please get in touch via comment box or call the helpline number of sol here 27008300 & 27008300.