Have you registered on SOL DU website for B.A. or B.Com Admission ? and now wanted to know how you can update or change your mobile number or address on SOL website, Right? Well if you are looking for the answer of this query then the answer is Yes, you can update your mobile number and address on the SOL DU website online & offline both.
Different students have different reasons to change the address & mobile number may be you have lost your mobile number or shifted to another address. Whatever your reason is to change address or mobile number please do it immediately because you will get all important notification & updates on the provided mobile number and address accordingly. To keep it mind we are going to answer this query in detail we have shared both the method Online & Offline to change mobile number & address accordingly.
Online Mode to Change SOL Mobile Number & Address
Well the School of Open Learning (SOL) is also providing online facility to change your mobile number & address online from the comfort of your home, you can make changes from anywhere through the official website of SOL the complete process is shared below.
- Visit the official site of SOL: sol.du.ac.in
- Go to “Important Links” section
- Click on “Students Dashboard”
- Enter your SOL ROLL No. (99-9-99-99999) and then enter the Bar Code you can get it from the fee receipt and now enter your phone number in prescribe box and finally hit the Login button.
- Now the student Dashboard will appear on the screen similar to shared image below.
- Now click on “Address Update” or “Mobile Update” whatever you want to change.
- Update the latest information and hit on submit button.
- Congratulations you have successfully updated your details on SOL DU portal.
You can also do the same through the Mobile App of SOL which can get from the official site of SOL the procedure is same.
Change SOL Mobile Number & Address Offline
To change mobile number or address via offline method please visit the SOL building on following address:
School of Open Learning
5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
School of Open Learning
South Study Center, South Moti Bagh (Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building)
New Delhi – 110021
Please carry the SOL fee receipt print and carry your SOL ID Card and visit the window no. 6 with your documents and let them know that you want to change your current address or mobile number respectively.
The SOL official will do it for you immediately that’s it. Hope you got the answer of your query.